2008-11-12

Never stop your study

Time flies from September 2005 to date 2 years have passed. Whether in work or study, I have gone through a lot. Today is the end of the MBA course all day, in the last days I wrote some of his insights.
 
University graduate - to learn that since the end of the book knowledge
I was born in the 70s, the concept is to form an early age - can learn from their parents to study hard not to repeat; graduation in order to learn, to study seriously. As for the day so there is no need to learn, I will not pick up the book, and then entered the campus. At that time my answer is: absolutely not. Ha ha!
 
I have also been marked with the mark of the times, empty at the time that: The purpose of the study is to grow up the building of the motherland. As for the construction of the motherland and to learn what the relationship was never thought of. Only later did know, to learn for ourselves to a better life.
 
After graduating from college, no longer "forced" to learn of the. If we are on the primary purpose of primary school, secondary school is aimed at middle school graduates go to college for the purpose of graduating from college, after graduating from college in fact from some degree of loss, we will study the objectives of (what no industry Can finish) and the interest in learning.
 
So, after graduating from college, I had a really happy child. No longer caught cheating on exams to worry about, and what no longer have to stay up all night to complete the work, free at last.
 
In 2002, I had a dream. Dream is to test, I was Henfan, roared with "all the graduates, but also test!!!" And then woke up. School life can be seen left me with a deep shadow.
 
Work - no words to the school book
 
I just go when the community is at best of Mimi. Working do not know where, before you make ends meet, learn what school ah! To find a job, the work of the busy enough, that still have time to study ah! This has its own guidance, I think the study will not be thinking that I put out a fire in the hearts of the study.
 
In fact, later summed up the work we did not stop the pace of learning, but is running faster. To a large extent, I have to know as soon as possible, relying on the skills of a meal, application-oriented learning in schools than the more interesting. Take me now, in the first few years of work on the knowledge learned as follows:
 
ü technology: how loaded the machine, installed software, how to raise to build the network, how to resolve the stand-alone networks and emerging issues.
ü Sales: What is the real sales? The same things, how to get customers to buy, I do not buy the others? How to optimize the channels for the product purchase price at the end of more? How to improve customer service?
ü with the boss learned: how is the owner of the Yin people? The ruthless boss of the reasons for doing things? The idea of operating the boss? Why do companies today do not?
 
So various and so on, into the community after work to colleagues, customers, competitors have to learn what the boss is far greater than those before me in school more practical knowledge, the better to solve the problem.
 
I thought, I no longer have to enter the campus ... ...
 
Back to school - only to the hearts of the dream
 
To live, work, learning, leisure and entertainment, we are filled with all kinds of dreams. My personal view is: if the dream did not mind, do not intend to live too, not as soon as possible to own up to be a break.
 
After work, I own for further studies to find an excuse not to learn: when to go to school to learn not to test into an estimated master's degree; English is not good estimate can not have lines; it Science? University over the past few years have been abandoned by their own; no diploma, I did not look worse than anyone else, the company also is also the general feeling of Dr.
 
Behind them an excuse is that I fear into the community once again pick up the book again into the campus. In fact, deep inside, my further study to obtain a master's degree, doctorate there is always a desire, which is one of my dreams. This upgrade their desire to become final, I walked into the campus of the causes.
 
I am in my father after graduating from college, I had never been brought to learn things. The boy had been unruly but I do understand his inner thoughts, I hope to continue to read. When I mentioned to the phone Note, from the father's voice in the elderly, he felt happy.
 
Reach the hearts of the dream, all relatives and friends, I have become the textbook knowledge continue to study the driving force ... ...
 
, I admitted to the MBA, I completed a full course of the study, soon to open title of the paper to do.
 
Learning to run again in the way of me, is not prepared to stop. I would like to continue, Kao Bo, I become the next step of the goal post ... ...
 
Some of my experiences to share
 
1, the school than non-Xueqiang
 
Technology who is not pressure we all understand. Both to the community without the word book learning or books to obtain knowledge, to allow energy, or effort to learn what job-related or associated with life. As long as school, we always will be harvested.
 
2, do not control what other people say
Everyone has the right to choose their own path of learning that the power in their hands. Do not believe that this close to useless, useless, made public ear disorder. There is a phenomenon that we can pay attention to you, who say no, he certainly does not have the relevant skills. English said that no less than the English; Master of Science can not say what the thing itself is not a master's degree or more is simply a mix of diploma;
3, develop study habits
In the proposed 30-year-old before the adoption of a healthy, with age, we will assume more and more family and social responsibilities. The earlier study and develop the habit of benefit from it sooner. For example: every day to read and listen to English and summarize the progress and the like. According to his own personality to form their own learning style and habits are important.
 
4, should not stand in place
Every day a little bit of progress (there seems to call this book), saying this is very much justified. Every day we record the progress, even a little bit. Even today than yesterday, is to climb the progress we have, this is the most important.

No comments: