2008-11-11

For myself employees, before 27-year-old

For their employees to work better than others strong, is none other than the opportunity to, on their own to fight for it. If you own the software side is really serious, it can pick up some small projects ... ah sometimes re-start with 0 and is also a difficult task!
In fact, people do not need too many things, a bed, three meals a day to fill the stomach on the line. A lot of time left

Many people in the industry came into inside, all of the qualifications in various professional, trained, and even computers to buy the book to focus on their own to see half a year, can enter the industry, it can be said that very low threshold. .
Bound to be very low threshold of intense competition, I know a number of non-computer science graduate. There is even a high school graduate, to attend a training course (It took more than 10,000), and then come out in Dalian, when a monthly salary to just over 2000, he used to be the city installed capacity computer, the program is not Understand. .

I look down that these are the less educated, I own no more than an ordinary graduates, I just want to say that professional programmers are really very low threshold for outsiders to see a very mysterious programmers, have entered the market, In fact, it was found that one thing, every day of the work of the same thing, of course, I say that I definitely was not deep research, I admit, but On the other hand, there are a few programmers study, which compared to the deep The step will be nothing more than the direct write, not to the baidu, do not search for information in English, looking for foreigners to the case, we follow their example of the need for change, I think the technology really is nothing, nothing more than familiar with it.
In short, my personal thinking is that if you want to engage in this process mixed circles, there must be a strong addition to the procedures, such as a foreign language proficiency, or have a good communication capability.

No comments: