That year, I admitted to the outstanding achievements of one China, Jinjiang. And she is a Jidu Health came to the identity of one of Jinjiang. We were the first to meet the situation, I have in mind is not clear. However, I can still clearly remember we were able to understand why. Qiao is to say that because I compare sub - On this day, this is the first time he left home, ashamed of his color in the face of such a new and unfamiliar environment After the medical examination is the contrast. Be careful not to do her position after feeling. Lian Yi for the first time she wore denim dress, I feel how she's charming, my first feeling is that she is my life's a Snow White. I have a day in class
那一年,我以优异的成绩考入了晋江一中。而她是以一个寄读生的身份来到了晋江一中的。 我们俩的第一次见面的情形,我已记不大清楚了。但是,我仍然能够清晰的记得我们俩为什么能够认识。说来很巧,因为我个子比较 这一天,这是他第一次离开家,羞色的他面对这样一个新的,陌生的环境
体检后的身高对比。
不小心做到她位置后的感觉。
她第一次穿连衣牛仔裙,我感觉她多么的迷人,我的第一感觉就是她就是我一生的白雪公主了。
每天我上课都
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment